TMA is closely involved in Real Estate and Construction Law due largely to its work in the areas of Town and Country Planning, Corporate, Contract, Tax and Employment Law.
TMA provides support in:
- purchase and sale of real estate;
- structuring and execution of real estate operations, from the project stage to the drafting of contracts, financing, setting up of condominiums and marketing;
- all procedures related to the Tax Authorities, Land Registry and Notaries;
- drafting residential and commercial lease contracts in both Portuguese and English and dealing with the updating of rents;
- negotiating the hiring of building contractors and dealing the execution of such contracts and any related litigation;
- obtaining and renewing contractor’s licenses;
- negotiating and setting up of consortiums and other types of undertakings to carry out real estate operations.