TMA has lawyers whose academic training and professional activity are centred on the area of Corporate Law and whose principal areas of activity are:
- negotiation, drafting and assisting in the execution of commercial contracts, namely international distribution agreements for products and services, agency contracts, consortiums and franchising contracts;
- legal advice on business activities carried out through e-commerce;
- legal support regarding Competition Law;
- Intellectual Property Law, namely assisting in the registration and defence of intellectual property rights;
- legal support in the licensing procedures for specific business activities.